Sunday, January 30, 2011

More weird times at our house



Hi, this is Kaya. :-) It's my first time writing a blog entry of my own, even though I made suggestions for some of the other ones.

So Kirsten finally figured out that I didn't eat her ice cream. I guess Molly admitting on the blog that she really did it was finally enough to convince Kir. She's so stubborn sometimes! Especially when she already knows she's wrong but doesn't want to admit it.

The reason I'm writing this is because something else weird happened. Charissa still wouldn't say where she was; she keeps sticking to her story. At first I didn't believe her, just like everyone else didn't. She doesn't usually lie, but what she said was just impossible.

I was talking to her about it, and I really stared at her, trying to get her to crack. That's not what happened, though. Suddenly, it was like I could feel what she was feeling from her own perspective. She was telling the truth the way she remembered it, and she was confused about why we didn't believe her. Charissa actually thought we were the ones messing with her head, instead of the other way around!

It was really weird.

So I guess I believe her now. I just still don't understand how she just vanished. Now I have something else to think about too, though. How did I feel the same as she did? Was I just imagining it?

Or did another strange thing happen, too?

-Kaya

P.S. Molly says I'm just strange. I told her she was one to talk because she's weirder than me, and now she's being sulky. Score one for Kaya! I win this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment