Sunday, January 30, 2011

Feeling bad today



Hi, this is Charissa. I'm feeling bad today.

My sisters still think I'm lying about what happened a few days ago. (Except maybe Kaya. I think she believes me finally.) It's not fun when they keep bringing it up again. I wish they'd either believe me or just stop talking about it.

The other thing I feel bad about today is that I think I'm too fat. I was trying on clothes and there are a lot of things that don't fit me. Some of my sisters are really skinny. Especially Josefina! They aren't all skinny but I feel like the fattest one of all. I'm a lot younger than some of them (I'm only ten) but I don't think they were as chubby as me at my age.

I play outside all the time and I do sports with the other kids in my neighbourhood. I eat the same things as my sisters. Blakeney says I just have a different body type, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes I feel bad, though.

Writing in the blog about it helped me feel better. Tomorrow I'll be in a happy mood again. Tonight, though, I don't feel so good about myself.

~By C

3 comments:

  1. no worries .. our sister Jayd cannot wear a lot of our clothes .. she understands how you feel .. it is hard but just remember everyone loves you anyway you are ..

    Kelsyee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I normally remember that and don't feel bad. I was just having a hard day because I tried on a bunch of clothes that didn't fit.

    Molly says the problem is with the clothes, not me. Now I'm thinking maybe she's right again.

    I like me the way I am. :-)

    -Charissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, don't feel bad, Charissa. Just because AG is too cheap to make better quality clothes doesn't mean you're not perfect the way you are. :)

    ReplyDelete