Friday, June 10, 2011

Hey, remember the sun?









Missing: The Bright Thing in the sky



Last seen: Last weekend

Appearance: Lots of light, hard to look at directly, causes spots in vision

Date of birth: Quite awhile ago

Reward offered: Making nine Greens very happy



The weather here has not been cheerful. It's been misty, chilly, and dark. 

We miss the sun! It's June! I guess that's what you get when you live in the far north. It's nice that the days have gotten longer, and there's no more snow. Still, we'll be happy when it feels like summer! Or at the very least when we don't have to post a missing poster for the sun.

How about our blog friends? What's the weather like where you are?

Love,
Charissa :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I'm in the rainy midwest right now and loving every minute of it. Of course that's because I live in the desert where the sun beats down on you for months with no rain. Whatever you have the most of, is what you don't want. Sometimes I think about moving to Oregon, but I'm sure I'd get tired of the rain there (or maybe not?).
    Love,
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in the desert must be really neat! A couple of my sisters have been to the desert before or lived there, but I never have. Maybe someday!

    I think everybody gets tired of whatever weather they have, sometimes. It would probably be the same in Oregon as where you are now - just a different thing to get sick of. ;-)

    It rained last night and is still raining this morning. Snails come out when it's wet here, and they left trails all over our window screen. Snails are neat but that's kind of gross!

    Love,
    Charissa

    ReplyDelete