Thursday, March 31, 2011

Someone has a crush ;-)



Hi, this is Molly. Consider this entry a piece of investigative journalism. ;-)

Josefina likes a boy at her school. I mean likes likes.

She would try to be all subtle about it, too. She'd slip his name into conversations just like her other friends. But Kaya noticed she has this different tone when she says his name. "David Ryyyyan is in my study group." "David Ryyyyan chose the macaroni and cheese in the cafeteria today too." Hahaha, it's really funny! I wouldn't have noticed, but Kaya is totally right!

Lately Josefina has been taking forever in the bathroom in the morning, too - and we all have to wait, even if we just wanted to brush our teeth. She keeps asking things like, "Does this shirt look alright?" "Is this skirt too short? But... is it short enough?" I can't help but laugh.

I think all four of the older girls are in on the secret. They split their allowance to buy body glitter and wore it to school today. I think Josefina is trying to get David to notice her. But she can be like, "Oh, no, I'm not trying to attract your attention! See, Kirsten, Felicity, and Bree did it too! It's a sister thing! Look how quirky we all are!" Poor David!

Now you all know the truth! :-)

~Molly

5 comments:

  1. This is Josefina.

    *sigh*

    Molly, remember how when we were considering starting the blog, one of the things we talked about was how we aren't going to post EVERY single thing, because certain details of our lives are private?

    This would have been one of those things. I really wish you hadn't told the whole world.

    I guess it's too late now. The cat is out of the bag.

    -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's OK. I forgive you. Just ask next time before you post something personal about someone else, please.

    Love, (yes I still love you)
    Josefina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Josefina! Don't worry, we won't tell anybody else! I think it's sweet how you like this boy. :)
    -Lanie and Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Josefina.

    Thanks, Lanie and Cameron. I'm pretty sure once it's out on the world wide web, it's not a secret anymore, though. It'll be... interesting... to see if any of my friends from school find this. Guess I'll find out tomorrow.

    Tomorrow is also Bree's birthday party, so if it's also the day of my utter humiliation, at least I can drown my sorrows in slumber party junk food.

    ;-)

    Love,
    Josefina

    ReplyDelete